Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Helps - Our Family Daily Focus!

Trying to make sure that everyone gets plenty of
one-on-one time can sometimes be a challenge.
As parents we tend to go where the need is,
and by the end of the week we wonder how much
time we actually got to spend with each child.
This is an idea we came up with a way to make sure that
EVERYONE
gets some special time with mom and dad!
We assigned each family member a day of the week.
That day is their day for 100% of our focus!
This has made a huge difference in our family.
We let the kids stay up a little later on their day,
we serve their favorite dinner and
we even do their jobs for them on their day!
They choose something special
they would like to do with mom and dad as well.
Sunday we focus on the Savior.
We try to do things that help us to remember Him
and keep His day holy.
Dave and I have our "Date Night!"
Because we love our night sooo much, it helps
us to make sure we follow through with our
plans for our children.
It truly fills our cups and makes our
family relationships a lot stronger!
Here's a Blank Family Focus Page for YOU:
Just add your own family pictures and names.
Laminate the page and add the clothespins.
I used Amazing Goop to attach my clothespins to the paper.
I used 4 business card magnets on the back of
the page so that I could put it on my fridge.
You can put it into a frame as well.
That's it . . . You're ready to ENJOY your Family!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your Day Keeper and I love it! I would love to read more of your organization tipps! Please keep uptating your blog again! (:

    ReplyDelete