Friday, February 26, 2010

A Little About This Blog!

I love finding new ways to organize my home!
I dream of:
 Clean Organized Closets, Job Charts
and Family Traditions!
Seriously . . . I sleep with a notebook so I can
write the down the ideas as they come!
I love to look at the organizing magazines, but I have to say,
they're all missing one thing . . . THE FAMILY!
I could keep a perfect house 100% of the time too
if no one ever actually lived in it! 
This blog is a place for me to share the organizing ideas
I'm using in my home, with my family.
I guess you could call it, My Family Journal!
I want to keep track of the new ideas we we are
trying in our home and I want to share our successes with YOU!
I truly believe that being a MOM takes a lot of
work and requires even more patience.
But creating a strong ETERNAL FAMILY is worth
all of the effort we can put into it and more!
My hope is that this blog will become a resource for you
as you raise your sweet families and will be
a daily reminder for me,
 to never lose sight of what matters most . . .
MY FAMILY!
You Guys ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment