Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Check-List

Saturday is a Special Day . . . It's the Day
WE get ready for Sunday!
Notice the WE?
Growing up, my mom always made sure we had
our clothes ready, our hair rolled into spongy pink rollers,
 the Sunday Bag loaded, and the grocery shopping done.
Saturday was that Special Day!
Everyone was expected to pitch-in and do their part to make sure
the house was clean so that we could all enjoy the Sabbath.
I admit it . . . Saturday Jobs weren't my favorite,
but now that I have a family of my own, I can see the widom!
Make sure you feed everyone first . . . they will be much
more willing the work and so much more productive.
We try to do something FUN as a family
after the work is done.  It gives the boys that little extra incentive
they need to finish the hard jobs.
We use a Check-List to make sure we
don't forget anything!

This is Our Family Saturday Check-List:
Saturday Check-List PDF
I included an example of mine as well as a
blank one for you to try.
You may want to laminate your Saturday Check-list,
so that you can re-use each week.  Use a wet-erase marker
to list assignments and to sign off completed items.
Remember to praise good efforts
and to SMILE while you work!

No comments:

Post a Comment